[Recruiting] The National Cheng Kung University Institute of Gerontology is seeking to hire a full-time assistant professor or above.
The Institute of Gerontology, National Cheng Kung University School of Medicine, is looking for full-time teachers. The requirements are as follows:
1) Academic Field of Expertise: Gerontology (including psychology, sociology, and policy) or geriatrics-related expertise.
2) Position available: One full-time assistant professor (inclusive) or above
3) Qualifications for application: Doctoral degree (or bachelor’s degree in medicine) from domestic or foreign universities. Teaching and research work experience are preferred.
4) Materials required for application (written in either Chinese or English):
1. Detailed resume (with photos), catalogue of works, lectures, conferences, and awards, outstanding research results, and other relevant documents that can prove the potential for research and development.
2. Description of research purpose.
3. Explanation of teaching philosophy.
4. Course syllabus for available courses (at least two courses).
5. Documents providing proof of credentials: A photocopy of a doctoral degree or a bachelor's degree in medicine or a ministry-approved certificate, a photocopy of relevant experience.
6. Academic papers and related materials.
7. Three recommendation letters (must be sent directly by the recommender).
8. Copies of other certificates providing proof of experience.
Deadline for application: Three recommendation letters must be postmarked no later than January 29, 2021.
Scheduled start date: August 1, 2021.
Applicants, please review the above information; scan all of the information into a PDF file, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate on the subject line: Application for Institute of Gerontology Post: (Name).
Contact person: Miss Huang
TEL:(06) 2353535 #5086
ADD: Office on the 10th floor, Institute of Gerontology, National Cheng Kung University, No.1, University Road, Tainan City 701, Taiwan